General Care Products Company Limited was founded in 1997 and had farsighted investment in the high-tech machinery with high-fidelity computer-controlled equipments. Not only that, our human resource, from management team together with our production and R&D teams also have genuine experience and great mastership in the fields of functional foods and confectionery products from licorice, fruit snacks and other products added with nutrition and functional ingredients under ISO 9001: 2008, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) certified. With our value diversified resources and strengths, we are able to offer quality products and private label service to local and international consumers.
|No.||Name and Surname||Position|
|1.||Mr. Paisal Angkhasekvilai||Managing Director, General Group|
|2.||Mr. Phanumart Luangpanyakul||General Manager, GCP|
|3.||Mr. Jose Akimbo N. Dianela||Group Export Director|
• Expertise marketing team with extensive market knowledge.
• Market data analysis of new product launches and product’s trends to bring new and exciting ideas with nutrition values.
• Create innovative& consumer-preferred products for local, regional, and global markets.
• Turn idea into a commercial viability.
• Superior technology and processes to create quality unique consumer-preferred products.
• Various equipments serving a broad range of product requirements.
• Flexible automatic and semi-automatic packing lines supporting different packaging types and sizes.
• GMP & HACCP Certified factory.
Quality Assurance & Quality Control
• Conduct physicochemical analysis and microbiological testing on raw materials and every steps of production processes till finished product.
• Scrutinize the integrity of packaging phases from primary packs onward to ensure the total product quality.
• Improve the expertise of quality control techniques to compete more effectively in the global market.
• Deliver quality products.
• Provide the excellence service and customers’ satisfaction.
• Continue resources improvement.
• Value the partnership greatly between our company, suppliers, customers, and partners with respect, confidentiality, and trust on mutually understanding and rewarding business basis.
|No.||Certificate||Certification Service Company|
|4.||HALAL||Thai Muslim Committee|
1. Sales portion
|Sales Portion (Unit: %)|
3. Export Market
|Export Market (Unit : %) in Year 2019|
|Africa||Asia||Middle East||North America||South America|